Saturday, December 7, 2013

My photo won the RV West Magazine photo contest

Rvwest Magazine sponsors a monthly photo contest.  And my photo of my maiden voyage to Southern Utah won for the December photo of the month.  Check it out.  And I got a call today from their freelance writer.  I chatted with her for about 45 minutes.  She asked really informative questions about my life, travel, art, photography and the reasons I decided to buy a camper.

The magazine is doing a story about my journey with my camper and my photography for their upcoming Photo issue.

I'm thrilled.  And honored.

Click here.

Red jeep, bike and travel trailer at camp in Southern Utah, Among the red rocks of Valley of the Gods
Cherry Baby and Saturn, Valley of the Gods, Southern Utah.  Sweet.  ©Kit Frost
This location is part of my 2014, Chase the Light Photography Workshops, Monument Valley, Valley of the Gods.  Learn Photography with Kit Frost, Spring 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post. Please comment here.