|Camping at Valley of the Gods, Utah. The awning is still in place at this time.|
Installations, Renovations and Repairs
- Learned how to tow, drive, back up and do figure eights.
- Brake controller - New, installed under the Jeep dash
- Weight distribution hitch anti sway - Habitat for Humanity Restore
- New electric and hook up - 7pin
- Larger tow ball
- Solar Panels, hooked up 35 watt panel to trickle charge my battery
- Replaced running lights around the camper
- Installed spare tire on the back bumper of camper
- Learned how to use propane, for heating and cooking
- Learned how to dump my gray and black tanks
- Learned how to hook up to shore power and to turn on circuits and run from shore power
- Caulked around wheel well
- LED Lights throughout super bright leds.com
- Installed a spring on screen door, so it shuts every time.
- Added shelves in closet
- Turned bathroom into a closet for the winter
- Took those silly tie backs off the curtains
- Replaced outdoor lights, so I can have lighting at night when unhooking and opening propane for use.
- Removed the broken awning/canopy, White trashy.
- I plan to use portable awnings so I can cover the picnic table instead of needing to be close to the camper to hang out.
|At Cadillac Ranch RV Park, Utah, a warm January afternoon, removing the awning and cleaning the camper.|