Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Time Lapse Photo Sequence: Zion National Park

One of the things I love the most about travel and photography is the luxury of time.  Time to watch clouds pass, time to watch rocks grow old, time to watch changing weather.

While camping at the Watchman Campground, I spent each morning taking a series of still images with my Nikon D300 and D5100 and set the timer on the camera to make a photo every 10 seconds or so. Later, at home, I uploaded the images to iMovie, set the time each image would last for .2 seconds, added music and here you see the results.


Here's a link to an article from petapixel.com about 5 people doing Time-Lapse Photography  I'm impressed by the photos, the use of the "rail" and the subjects too.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post. Please comment here.